Had brunch with my husband at a neighbourhood breakfast place, Maggie’s (they’re on Twitter, but they don’t post frequently) on Sunday morning before heading to the supermarket to buy groceries for the next few days. We’re regulars at the comfort food breakfast-and-lunch joint, frequenting it a couple of times a month (not exactly the best food in the world, but a great place to go if you just want something to eat and don’t feel like spending a lot or dress up. They have a decent vegetarian/vegan menu, too). What did I wear? This outfit (picture taken just before we left):
- Top: Ramona LaRue, XS (purchased on sale at TNT The New Trend in July)
- Camisole (under the top) is from Smartset
- Cropped jeans: Allison Izu Kolohe Petite Skinny Capri, size 00 (old, but some sizes still available)
- Sandals: Banana Republic, size 5 (old, no longer available)
- Bag: Kate Spade Primerose Hill Zippered Darcy in Antique Teal
The top is so loose-fitting that it really can’t be paired with anything other than skinny pants. It’s also very thin, so a camisole is highly recommended. As for the bag, it was purchased at Holt Renfrew. The Antique Teal shade is very popular as it can no longer be found on the official Kate Spade site nor is it on the websites of any of the major US department stores. I finally found it on Shopstyle.
As for what I ate? The berry omelette.